Friday, August 17, 2012

*Foooood NOM NOM Foooood*

Well hey there babies! What's poppin' today?

Okay, so today's post: FOOD. I freakin' love food.

But first: This will be my last blog post probably for about 2 weeks- this week i'll be in VA, then school starts the following week. SUCKY.

Anyways; allll summer i've been cooped up in this house, no friends, so food has saved me. Healthy food, that is. Since everyone's going back to school, I feel it's time for some guidance on food ideas-mainly this is for me to look back on and be like "ohhhh I'll have that today!" bahahah. Here's just a few ideas if you're like me, can't cook, bake, and hate to wait to eat-impatient.

Breakfast:

Smoothie- less than 100 cals & omg, DELICIOUS.
*1/2 cup of non-fat yogurt
*blueberries
*strawberries
*ice
blend & enjoy ;)

Protein Wrap- good for muscles & keeping you full.
*1/4 cup egg beaters
*any bread/wrap (i like chi chi's flour tortillas)
*spray butter (0 cals)
*cheese (any kind- white american thin sliced)
make the eggs, put it all in the wrap, and you've got at least 15 grams of protein, MMM :)

Magnificent Cereal- quick, easy, and crunchy.
*special k protein plus cereal- 3/4 cup
*low fat milk
*1 tbsp of ground cinnamon
*blueberries on the side
this is simple and boosts metabolism ridiculously!

Lunch:

Carrots & light ranch.
Apples.
Fruit salad.
Sandwich.
Soup.
Veggies.
Fruits.
Sugar-free pudding.

Snacks:

Almonds
Reduced fat pb.
Protein bars.
Cereal.
Dark choco.
Slow churned ice cream


Wellll i'm having a brain block now, psht. That's what I got for ya today. I personally love all these foods. Mmmmm. Well, adios for now :)

-Lynds xx

No comments:

Post a Comment