Tuesday, August 28, 2012

*Oh, life.

HEY THERE BABIES! Long time, no bloggin'!

So much to say. I can't even keep up; my mind was racing at 3 a.m., yeah, no sleep for this woman.

Well hello there, and I hope you're all doing splendid. 

Virginia Beach was, eh-not the best, but fun, and made some memories. The fact is: It rained pretty much the whole time. Oh well. I made some cute little friends at the hotel.

Galaxy s3: holy hold mah earrings, I LOVE THIS THING. Instagram may be my new obsession.. :x

School: Tomorrow. 5 a.m. & I am scared to DEATH.

Ooo ooo! New love (0f food) cottage cheese on rice cakes...mmmmm, hellooo protein & heaven!

Red lipstick: love it. love it. love it.

Really been missing Eaton lately...I just feel like I'm living in someone else's house -_-

Well it's gym time, woo. Probably my last time for awhile.

Keep it real babycakes! 

Lynds xx

No comments:

Post a Comment