Monday, August 13, 2012

*Random BeBoopBop

Hello darlings!! How you doinnnn'? 

Today's topic is: well, 'sup.

Clothing: Lace. Jackets. Hello, gorgeous!! Just got a cream colored one and a black one, and they can literally go with ANYTHING! Highly recommend investing in one for this fall :)
-Get them at Kohls, Dots, f21, etc.

VAAACCCAYYYYYYY TIMMMEEEE!!!!

Finally my family and I are taking a nice vacation next week before we gotta start the thing we all dread: SCHOOL, GAAAHHHH..

We're heading to Virginia Beach, then up to DC to tour the city and yes, TOUR THE WHITE HOUSE!!! :D Super pumped.

Then. I'll be sitting in a classroom listen to teachers blab on and on..yay.

Electronics: Samsung Galaxy S3, YES! I don't want an iPhone because they're too "mainstream" and everyone has one. I'm steppin out of the box and going to buy this cute little dazzling piece of heaven. Yay.

Nails: MINT. NAIL. POLISH. <-- All I have to say.

Back to clothing: My favorite store to buy jeans from is definitely American Eagle. You know me,  how I don't like all the popular girl stuff, but I LOVE their jeans. Make ya booty pop, and they're worth the money. So comfy and don't constrict me.

Ah, ah I workoutttt: My muscles are aching oh so badly..and I love it.

Well this is all I have for today. Stay beautiful lovlies :)

-Lyndsey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment